Monday, September 25, 2006

I have new nighbors and they are white trash....

Nice...Noland's brother and his bitch girlfriend moved into Noland's grandmother's house over the weekend...Lovely...They have only been down there 2 days and that dumb bitch already came close to hitting my car...I was coming around the corner on the road(and its a dirt road mind you)maybe doing 15mph if that, when out of nowhere that stupid asshole bitch comes flying around the corner doing at least 40mph..She missed my car by maybe 6-12 inches..Needless to say, I I honked at her, then put my car in park, and proceeded to get out of my car...I was ready to whip this bitches ass...

I can't wait until we can move...I don't know how long I will be able to live next to these pigs..Ugh...I know, I probably sound like a stuck up bitch, but that's fine..Those 2 are crackheads...She is still getting high and leaving here baby in its crib...I hate her so much...

No comments: