Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am so behind on getting stuff done around here....

Geez...You would think with 2 kids in school and only 2 here at home, I would have all this time to get stuff done! Wrong!!
So far I have done a load of laundry, fed P breakfast...Aislinn ate with the big girls this morning before we took them to school..I also vaccuumed, talked to my honey for about 2 minutes..Called him back only to have him tell me that the phone lines are being jammed!! I also made a run to the Post Office and the grocery store...

Good news!! The Power company is going to reimburse me for the money I had to spend to replace all the groceries I lost when they shut my power off while I was in NY...Long Story short: I left on 7/26, came home on 8/13 to NO POWER...I went out to the meter box(1:15am) while I was on the phone with Noland's mom, and discovered that the meter was changed to a digital one...Now when I left, the one with the dials was there...Needless to say that when they swapped them out, they turned my power off and never turned it back on!! I Lost Everything!!! And man did my house Stink!!!
And my heatpump broke, so they are giving me a reimbursement for that too...

Yesterday was a hard day for me...I watched the 9-11 tributes for a little while in the morning, but Aislinn wanted to watch NickJr...She was asking me why the buildings fell and I told her that bad guys did it because they don't liek us...

No comments: