Friday, September 15, 2006

***HAPPY ANNIVERSARY*** to Noland and I....

Wow...6 Years ago on this day, I took vows and married a man that is the most caring, loving, generous, funny person I know, besides myself that is...

Our Story:
It was July 1999, when a crazy Upstate New Yorker moved down to NC with her parents and 18 month old daughter...I went and applied for jobs at K-mart and Wal-mart....Well...I ended up getting hired as a Cashier in the front end at K-mart...When I first moved down here and was talking to my friend in Jen(who was in NY)on the phone one day and she asked me "Have you met any guys yet?" I said "Jen, like I am really going to meet someone here at K-Mart"...Little did I know that I was going to meet the man of my dreams...When I first started working there, Noland wasn't there, he was off doing his 2 week AT for the Reserves...I had no idea that there was another Supervisor, I thought I had met them all..Then one day while I was working, I happened to be ringing up some Beer, Noland came over and said to me "Are you old enough to ring that up?" I looked at him like he was an Idiot and responded "Yeah, I am 29 yrs old"...So he walked away...I was like "whatever dude"...After a few weeks of him just watching me and bugging me, I *Finally* talked to him outside of work...We sat out in his car for 5 hours!! It didn't even seem like it was that long...I had such a good time talking to him that the time just flew...Everynight we worked together we would spend hours after work just talking about everything and anytihng...
He *finally* asked me to go out with him...He asked me to go out to a club for a Halloween party..We went, there were too many people so we(me, Noland and His friend Tony) bought some beer and went to Noland's Parents house to hang out...It was ok...
Then we just started hanging out more and more and one thing led to another, and here we are now 6 years and 3 kids later, still going strong...
He asked me to marry him the day after Christmas 1999, he gave me my ring on my 30th Birthday(March 2000) and we were married on September 15, 2000 at the courthouse with just McLaine with us...
He is the best thing that has ever happened to me...I can't ever imagine what my life would have been like if I had not gotten that job at K-Mart and met him..He is a Wonderful father to our girls and a great husband to me...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: