Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday, Sunday...

I have been busy this morning...I have been trying to clean my Kitchen, it is looking beeter...I took all the blinds down in the house that girls have tore up, so now it's alot Brighter in here...
We are still planning on moving, but to where, we don't really know...I want to stay around here in NC, so at least then the girls can still see one set of grandparents..Had we moved to NY, they would have never seen Noland's parents again. His dad flat out told me that if we moved up there, he wasn't going to go and visit..But that is not why I want to stay here. I LOVE going to the Ocean. We go every summer for a few days and it is so much fun!! We went this year while Noland was home for 2 weeks and rented a cottage for 4 days right across the street from the Beach. It was at the Fort Fisher Recreation area, which is for Military people and Government workers...Here are the girls on the Ferry that we take over to the beach.
















I think this picture speaks for it's self!! You can just feel the excitement!!
The girls absolutely Love going to the beach!! They swim, and play,we go out to eat at our Favorite Restaurant called "Big Daddy's" and we go for walks on the Pier, get Ice cream, and going fishing off the Pier!!




Boy did I just Digress...Anyways...Today...I have also been looking at houses...Now I can't decide if we should buy a house or maybe buy a piece of land and have a house Built on it...There are some really nice house plans out there...Oh well...I have to talk to Noland about it anyways..

No comments: