Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I hate being all alone at night...

It sucks so bad just sitting here at night with noone to talk to...I have tried to call my friends Kristy and Alexa, but for some reason they aren't answering their phones or calling me back after I leave messages on their answering machines...Whatever...
I am beginning to think I have be suffering from a mild case of depression...I just don't know...These last few nights, I just go into a funk..Like right now...I can feel the loneliness weighing me down...I know that I could call my mom, but alas, she isn't home right now...
I don't know anymore....Noland finally called me...I was happy about that until he started bitching that I havent' mailed his package yet...The girls made pics for me to put in it...Whatever Noland, Whatever..

I need to stop feeling sorry for myself, it isn't going to get me anywhere...But Damn...Lonliness sucks so bad...

No comments: