Sunday, September 17, 2006

I miss Noland...More than I let on...

Sometimes I sit here and wonder how in the world I let him go there to work...I put up such a good front that even those that really know me have no idea how much I miss him. It's like having half my heart ripped out. He is the one person I can always count on to make me feel better when I am feeling down, but he isn't here. I feel like I have noone to turn too sometimes. I could cal a few of the ladies on my board to chat, but I don't want to burden them all the time with my sadness...My friend Ran is always good for making me feel better, but I don't like calling her all the time, I just don't want her to think I am a pain in the ass calling her all the time.Other people have lives too...
So right now I am just sitting here listening to that Song by 3 Doors Down, and it is making me so sad...

I see you in my dreams
I Feel you in my heart
I talk to you in my dreams
When I am asleep, I reach for you
And you aren't there
A wave of lonliness sweeps over me

I Miss you
I wonder when I will see you again
I think about about you ever waking moment
And everytime I look in the eyes of our girls
I see you looking back at me
I picture you smiling back

I Long for you
The night is the worst time
I lay awake in bed, thinking about you
What you doing, what you are wearing
Do you think about me?

I can't wait until I see you again
And touch you, and taste you
I love you honey...
I will see you in my dreams

Wow...I can't believe I just wrote that..I usually don't write poems anymore. I guess I was inspired by that song. I miss Noland.

No comments: