Monday, September 18, 2006

It's Monday!!


Last night I emailed Noland the poem I wrote...He really liked it, he just can't understand why I only write them when he is gone...Don't you just love this picture? I took it when we were in Ireland back in March...It's been almost 6 months since we were there..I had so much fun...I took the picture while we were on a walk in Merrion Square Park...
The girls are at school this morning! They just love going, and I am glad that they do..I would be upset if the had a hard time with it....I reallyhaven't done anything around here today, I just don't feel like it...We did go to the Post Office earlier to pick up 2 packages. Aislinn liked going because she got to carry the slip and the envelopes..She is such a helper..Hard to believe she is going to be 4 years old next Friday!!

No comments: