Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sad today....

While I had fun up in PA this past week-end, my day was shot around 4pm this afternoon when Noland called to tell me he won't be able to come home for Christmas...The girls are all upset about it too...Mickey was crying and now Aislinn is in my bedrrom crying about it...All I want to do is cry too, but I have to be the stron one, I am not allowed a breakdown...This just sucks...

I guess we will boycott the holidays because I see no point of celebrating when i have no family here to celebrate with...My parents are in Ak, my bro is in NY...So whats the point? I am tired of having to deal with Noland's family at Holiday time because they are a bunch of Assholes...I dont want to be with them, I want to be with Noland and share them with him...We didnt get to last year...he missed the baby's 1st christmas and now he is going to miss her 2nd one too...Pisses me off...

I dont want to post about it on my board because I dont want them to feel bad for me..There have been enough Whoa is me posts from me about missing Noland and stuff...I guess I need to call my mom...noland did say I could buy her a plane ticket to fly here, although I doubt she would...I havent had Christmas with my parents in 6 years...It would be nice if she would come here though..

No comments: