Saturday, October 14, 2006

Being sick Sucks so bad....

Especially if you have noone there to help you get the day to day crap done...I am on day 2 of being sick with some virus, and my house isn't in too bad shape..McLaine has been pretty good at helping me out...I had to cancel Kiera's Parent Teacher Conference yesterday because I could barely stand...I probably shouldn't have been driving either, but someone had to go and get them from school...When we got home, I laid down on the couch and dozed off...Poor Peyton...She was missing momma because she kept laying on me, and bringing toys to me...

I some how managed to make them dinner, even if it was only pizza...I had contemplated having one delievered, but noone delivers out this way...

I wish my inlaws werent' such assholes sometimes...Or else I would have called them to maybe come and get the girls, but alas...They are busy helping Noland's Loser brother like they always do...He needs more help than I do..Oh well...

No comments: