Friday, October 27, 2006

Rain, Rain, go away.....

What a lovely day we are having today...It is raining...And it is supposed to rain all day and all night....I am making pizza for dinner to night for the girls, I figured it would cool...We are also going to watch "Independence Day" with Will Smith in it...The girls have seen it once already, and that's all they keep talking about...I hope I can get them in bed at their regular time...I am tired already and it's still afternoon...Must be the crappy ass weather we are having that is making me tired...

My honey called, and I had to call him back...We got to talk for about 25 minutes...I had to tell him about the houses that I found that are for sale..The only problem is that they are up in Sanford which is about 45 minutes from between here and Raleigh....That is one of the pluses....If we are closer to Raleigh, then it will be easier for him to commute...I found a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath hosue for 155,000...You can't beat that...Especially for a house that big...Around here that house would be over 200,000...

Well...It is almost time to go and get the girls from school...

No comments: