Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sexual Attraction....

I am writing this after having a conversation the other night with one of my friends...It started because Noland emailed me a couple of pictures of himself, nothing Lewd though...And he has that "Look" in his eyes, you know the "Look", the "I want to do you right now" look...And everytime I see that particular picture, I just want to lick my screen...I feel the power of that "Look" through my computer, and it makes my insides go crazy...But anyways...My friend and I were talking and I told her about the pics and she said it was cool to hear How much I love this man...And that I am still so Attracted to him...I mean, How HOT is this Man? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting He is so Yummy~!! I can't get enough of him....It's hard to believe that even after being together for 7 years now, he still has that kind of power over me...Of course, who wouldn't want to be the man that can bring you to orgasm 3 or 4 times in a row? There was one time when I had 12, but that only happened the one time....These days when he is home, its more like 2 or 3, but that's because they are so intense that i can't handle more than that many...He has a way with is tongue too, and he also knows the "Combo" to my lock which makes it easy for him...
My friend doesn't have that same feling toward her husband, she loves him and eerything, but she just doesn't have that Attraction to him...I don't get it...Whenever Noland is around, I can feel the pheronomes...I have another friend who is also married, but HATES to have sex with her husband, what is the point of being Married if you HATE having sex with your Husband? Sex is a BIG part of my marriage, but not the only part....I Love Noland with all my heart...I miss the hell out of him too...I am looking forward to seeing him in a few more months...Then I can do the things to Noland that I dream can only doing about now....

No comments: