Sunday, February 18, 2007

WTC....A Movie that we watched tonight...

I have to say that we won't be watching it again for a while. Noland and I saw it in the theatres when it first came out, and I cried throughout the whole thing as i knew I would do, and I swore I woudn't watch again, but....I Bought it the other night at Wal-Mart. Tonight McLaine, Kiera, and I watched it, and of course, the tears started flowing...I don't know why, but that movie just makes me upset. McLaine cried during the movie too...She told me afterwards she doesn't want to watch it again for a while and I don't blame her...It's heart wrenching...



On a side note, it really makes me realize how much I Love Noland, and how devastated I would be if something were to happen to him. How would I tell my girls that their daddy was never coming home? I have never really given it a thought, because I don't want to believe that something horrible could happen to him. It scares me when I read about car bombings or Helicopters getting shot down. I know that he is safe, but for how long? I guess I am scared more than I let on. He is supposed to be coming home for R&R in April, and I can't wait until I see him, and hold him. He is everything to me and I would be crushed if something happened to him.
The girls pray everynight for God to keep their daddy safe.
Please God, keep Noland and all the other people working there and the soldiers safe so that they are able to come home to their families, in your name, Amen...

No comments: