Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I hate people who Lie....

I am so mad right now....My "friend" lied to me...She lied about having her phone turned off, she lied when she said she was going to call me back, and she lied about not going out because her dh didn't want to...See...They were going to come over here last night and she conviently forgot to call me back, so I when I called her, she said they weren't going anywhere, they were just going to hang out at the house...Well...I just found out that she lied about that, they ended up going out...If you don't want to come over here, just say so nstead of making up some bullshit...

Now I have a house to pack alone, and to keep clean...Nice....How am I going to do all that? 2 of my girls are sick...Kiera had to stay home today because she woke up with a fever, and had to miss her class fiels trip to the park and pizza place...I had to miss MOPS...I Love going....I hate that I had to miss it...

Oh and another lie...She told me that she would watch the girls for me yesterday so that I would be able to go to my meeting with the Mortgage lady, I call and call Monday, and do you think she ever calls back? NO! So I had to cancel because I had noone to watch the girls...See...It's all Bullshit....

No comments: