Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mean Girls.....

Today McLaine had her first taste of "Mean Girls"....I went to school to pick the girls up, Kiera came out with her class all smiles, as she always does...I walked her to the car, and we chatted while we waited for Mickey's class to come out...
I see Mickey's class, but not her...I go walk over and she is standing there with ehr friend Amanda crying. Apparently another girl in her class had given her a "Best Friend" necklace last week, and now wants it back...From what I got from the teacher, this girl was starting a "Club" and left Mickey out, but picked all the other girls...So Mickey was in tears...I told her not to worry about it...I felt so bad for her...About 3 weeks ago her best friend Tori got pulled out of the school to go to a different one and now Mickey has no "Real" friends in her class...All I could do was hug her and tell her it was going to be ok...Not to worry about it too much and that the girls wasn't a real friend anyways...
I just hope I did the right thing....

No comments: