Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ever feel like White Trash even though you aren't?

I feel that way all the time...I live in a double-wide that has no underpining or block under it, so you can pretty much see the whole underneath of it, not to mention my porch...Piece of shit is what that is...I know I should at least be grateful I have a place, but damn...It never really bothered me before, maybe because we were broke...I don't know...It bothers me now...I want to live in a noce house, with a nice yard...Granted we have 1.5 acres right now, but the house is a piece of shit, in a shitty poor ass county...We deserve more than this...I want to be able to have my girls invite their friends over to play, or have people come visit, but with it like this, I am so Embarrassed....Maybe I want to be like the Joneses, but who wouldn't want to be? They have everything...Great house, Great jobs, Great friends...Those are just a few...Maybe I am turning Snobby, I don't know...it just eats at me tha ti live in a shithole...
Here is a Modular home we are considering:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Floor Plans:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It has 4 bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms and is 2581sq ft.
Now I just have to find a piece of land or a Lot, and maybe we will be the owners of it :)

No comments: